The Surgery department provides a comprehensive spectrum of services, tailored towards accurate diagnosis and management of all surgical conditions in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
Laparoscopic surgery involves state-of-the-art technology, including use of a video camera and instruments through small openings on the patient's abdominal wall. The surgeon operates by watching the video feed on a television monitor. Laparoscopy offers a host of benefits for the patient, such as decreased pain, faster recovery times and shorter hospital stays, while maintaining equal outcomes when compared to open techniques.
- 24x7 surgical team availability.
- Full time availability of well trained and experienced surgeon to tackle all surgical emergencies.
- Hi-Tech well equipped modular OT.
- Well-equipped ICU.
- All types of laparoscopic surgeries.
- Complex abdominal and renal surgeries.
- Management of chest polytrauma.
- Diabetic foot ulcers and wound management.
- Sophisticated burn care unit.
- All minor surgeries under day care.
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Colorectal surgeries including treatment of Piles, Fissures and Fistula in Ano.